Friday 10 July 2015

Leila Elbahy in "SPECTRE"

Leila Elbahy is a member of "SPECTRE" (2015) cast as Business Woman Passerby (uncredited).

Leila Elbahy


"I was chosen as one of 204 females - out of tens of thousands who auditioned at the open calls - for the role of placard bearer for the London 2012 Olympics Opening and Closing Ceremonies. The role was the only volunteer role guaranteed television screen time for an international audience and therefore at auditions producers were looking for distinct screen-worthy presence; not just the look, but also the ‘it’ factor. In addition to my acting training and skills developed to date, I hold a medical science degree (Bachelor of Applied Science, biotechnology) and a Bachelor of Education. I believe I can bring a depth of experience to a diversity of roles, given my commitment to learning and development across other fields of interest and my practical experience of being in a variety of situations and contexts. My natural accent is Australian-British (I have lived back here for the last seven years)."
(Leila Elbahy, Starnow)

Sources: IMDb and Starnow

She is known for:
"Rock Band Vs Vampires" as Vampire (2012)
"London 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony: Isles of Wonder" (TV Movie)
Placard Bearer - Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
 
See more "SPECTRE" news here
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.