Friday 24 February 2017

Naomie Harris is made an OBE and talks about Daniel Craig

WhatNaomie Harris was made an OBE by the Queen
Where: Buckingham Palace, London, UK
When: On Thursday 23rd of February 2017

Source: Daily Mail
Photos: PA





James Bond star Naomie Harris, best known for her role as Moneypenny in 007, was made an OBE in London on Thursday, just three days before she's due in Hollywood as an Oscars nominee. She is nominated in the Supporting Actress category for her role in Moonlight as Paula, the drug-addicted mother of a young black gay man growing up in Miami.


She also talked about Daniel Craig:


"I think the fact that the last two Bonds - "Spectre" and "Skyfall" - have been the highest-grossing Bond movies of all time shows that people love him as Bond, and they desperately want him to return.
And I don't think Daniel is immune to that as well, I think he's very aware of that, so I think that adds an extra level of pressure. But he has to ultimately do what feels right to him.
But I know that we, as a cast, collectively want him back. I know that Barbara and Michael - our producers - desperately want him back, so I think the only person that needs persuading is Daniel."

See more OTHER 007 RELATED NEWS here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.