Saturday 18 July 2015

007 Travelers interview: Christoph Egger, Director / Schilthornbahn AB

Christoph Egger

Who: Christoph Egger, Director, Schilthornbahn AB

When: 10 July 2015











1. Please introduce yourself 
   
Personal information: Date of birth: April 12, 1970,  married with Beatrice,
three kids 7, 10 and 12 years old.

Personal interests: Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, marathon



2. How long have you been working for Schilthorn and what do you do?
I have worked for Schilthornbahn since May 2012. Before that I was working 13 years for Jungfraubahnen, a competitor next to Schilthorn.


Schilthorn - Piz Gloria



3. Tell us about the opening of 007 Walk of Fame.
The Opening Events will bring many Bond Stars and surprises:

Bond Stars
George Lazenby, Terence Mountain, Sylvana Henriques, John Glen, Jenny Hanley, Vic Armstrong, Wendy Leech and maybe a female star from the "Thunderball" (1965) film…..

Surprises
We will have a full program with inauguration of the new 007 Walk of Fame, autograph sessions, some insights into "SPECTRE", the new film 2015 and more.



4. Have you ever met Bond stars? If you have, who? If you have not, who do you want to meet the most? (Why?)
I have already met George Lazenby, Sylvana Henriques, John Glen and Terence Mountain two years ago. I would like to meet Daniel Craig and all Bond girls of the recent 007 films.




Sylvana Henriques (left), George Lazenby, Christoph Egger and Terence Mountain



 
5. Your favourite Bond actor? (leading male role) Why?
Pierce Brosnan is a very good Bond actor, but I also like his roles in other films. He is a very smart actor.



6. Your favourite Bond film? Why?
I like “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” (1969) because this is my strongest connection to the world of 007. But I also like the latest film "Skyfall" (2012) very much, because it’s very much “back to the roots”.



7. Which is the best place where you have traveled so far? Why?
I had a wonderful time traveling in Norway and I am a big fan of traveling in Florida. In business I very often travel to China, which I absolutely like!



8. Which is the place where you would like to visit but have not yet been? Why?
I would like to travel to South Africa and Australia. South Africa is planned for spring 2016, Australia might be realistic in summer 2018.


BOND WORLD 007 / Helicopter
007 Burger with French fries



















See more 007 Travelers interviews here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.